REVENUE SEMINAR IN TAIPEI
Dear National Delegates of the FIP Revenue Commission,
The FIP Revenue Commission Meeting will be held during Philataipei 2016 FIP Stamp World Exhibition in Taipei on 25 October, 2016 at 11-13 PM. Please find below agenda of the Meeting.
Wishing you all warmly welcome,
Chairman, FINLANDIA 2017 Organizing Committee
Acting Chairman, FIP Revenue Commission
Board Member, Finnish Committee for Philatelic Matters
Postal address: Ulvilantie 23 C 34, FI-00350 HELSINKI, Finland
AGENDA FOR THE FIP REVENUE COMMISSION MEETING IN TAIPEI
Date October 25, 2016 (Tuesday)
Time 11.00 PM to 13.00 PM
Venue 2016 World Stamp Exhibition, Taipei World Trade Centre, Exhibition Hall 1, Room 1 (Jury Room)
3. Roll Call of Delegates
4. Chairman's Report
- The report by Acting Chairman Jukka Mäkinen is published on the Bureau website, www.fip-revenue.org
5. Secretary's Report
6. Election of the 2016-2020 FIP Revenue Commission Bureau - Peter P. McCann, FIP Director
- The following nominations have been received from the National Federations by the official deadline of 25 May, 2016:
Chairman: Ralph Ebner, Germany
Secretary: Jukka Mäkinen, Finland
Bureau Member (FEPA): none
Bureau Member (FIAF): Ronald Lesher, USA
Bureau Member (FIAP): Darryl Fuller, Australia
To fill the post of Bureau Member representing FEPA, the National Federation of Hungarian Philatelists has later nominated Karoly Szücs, Hungary, as candiddate for this post.
7. Future activities
- Agenda of the new Chairman and coming Revenue Seminars.
8. Presentation "How to display documents in Revenue Exhibits" by Ralph Ebner
- What is a document, how to display a document and how to choose the right documents?
9. Other Matters